Episode 79 of the ProBlogger podcast is another episode short on time but long on information!
Today we tackle the topic of how to encourage your audience to interact with you more on the comment section of your blog. Nowadays the trend for readers to reach out on social networks means less comments on blog posts, but that doesn’t mean drumming up blog comments is a lost cause (although it can certainly feel like it)!
I’ve got 11 tips for you that cover everything from simply asking for comments (you’d be surprised how successful that strategy is), to writing style that invites comment, best formats for blog posts, and how to deal with trolls and spam – which seems to be growing by the minute.
What would you add to this list? Have you seen a drop in comments over the years?
11 Quick Tips to Get More Comments on Your Blog
- 5 Ways to Ramp Up Comments on Your Blog
- The Ultimate Guide to Leaving Comments On Blogs
- 3 Simple ways You can get your Blog Engagement Rockin
- How to Get 80+ Comments on Your Next Blog Post
- How Posting a Humble ‘Selfie’ Grew Traffic, Shares and Comments on a New Blog