Google announced on Google+ the release of the next version of the AdWords Editor, we are now up to version 11.3. Version 11.3 brings support for video campaigns, callout extensions, HTML5 ads and more.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Video campaigns: TrueView video ads are an interactive way to engage your customers on YouTube and across the Internet. Version 11.3 lets you create and edit standard TrueView video campaigns. You can add content exclusions and change your targeting methods to help control who sees your ads. You can also change other settings, such as your maximum cost-per-view (max CPV). Keep in mind that TrueView for shopping and mobile app installs campaigns aren’t supported.
- Callout extensions: You can now create and edit callout extensions for your campaigns and ad groups. Callout ad extension lets you include additional text with your search ads. This lets you provide detailed information about your business, including products and services you offer.
- HTML5: AdWords Editor now supports HTML5 ads.
- Recent changes selection: Version 11.3 adds an option to have newly created items selected when “Make changes in duplicate items” is turned on.
- Meta-words in Append Text tool:This version lets you use meta-words, such as “[campaign]” and “[ad group]” when using the Append Text tool.
- New user list types: Two new user list types are now available in the user list picker: “Customer list” and “Similar.”
You can download the update over here.
Forum discussion at Google+.