Ready for a new bank account?
You might be after you see these bonuses.
We found these awesome checking and savings accounts that will give you huge sign-up bonuses — just for creating your account.
1. Chase – $250 Bonus When You Open a New Checking and Savings Account*
- Visit this Chase Total Checking® page and enter your email address to get a unique coupon code. You’ll need the code to get the bonus.
- Open your email and click the “Open Now” button for Chase Total Checking, then select the “I would like to start a new application” option under the Getting Started section. This offer expires on 4/13/16, so make sure you complete the application before then.
- If you make a direct deposit in your account within the first 60 days, Chase will credit your checking account with $150.
- Earn an additional $100 if you open a Chase savings accounts with a $10,000 deposit and maintain the balance for 90 days. You’re not required to open the savings account to earn the $150 Chase checking bonus.
2. Citigold – Earn Up to $500 Bonus Interest
- Enroll in the promotion by speaking with a representative over the phone or at a local Citibank branch. Mention the code 43BWK6L7UU.
- If you don’t already have one, upgrade to the Citigold Account Package.
- Fund a new or existing Citibank Savings Plus Account with a minimum $25,000 before February 29.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $25,000 for the next three months.
- Earn up to five times interest on your savings for this bonus period! The bonus (up to $500) will be credited to your account within 90 days.
3. Wells Fargo – $100 Bonus Offer
- Visit WellsFargo.com for all the offer’s details.
- Open a new checking account with a minimum deposit of $50 before February 22.
- Within 60 days, either make 10 debit card purchases or set up direct deposit.
- A $100 bonus will be deposited into your account within 45 days.
4. First Tennessee – $250 Bonus Offer
- Open a new checking account online before March 31 with a minimum deposit of $300. Use the promo code ONLINE.
- Sign up for direct deposit, and post at least one direct deposit within 60 days.
- A $250 bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks.
Good luck, Penny Hoarders!
Your Turn: Have you found any great bank sign-up bonuses to kick off 2016? Share them in the comments!
*Chase Fine print:
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the $150 checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit $25 or more at account opening; AND 3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can only receive one new checking account-related bonus per calendar year. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
**Account Closing: If your checking account is closed within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program.
These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
This site may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on certain links posted on this website