Do you have any idea about most expensive watches in the world?
I guess you don’t. But we created a list of 10 most expensive watches in the world.
If you know these watches could cost you millions of dollars because they are encrusted with gold, diamonds and other precious stones.
Here are 10 most expensive watches in the world. Most of them are above $1 Million.
1. Chopard 210 Karat for $26 Million
This is the most expensive watch in the world with 201 Karat of colored diamonds.
The watch is more like a bracelet than a watch itself.
2. Patek Philippe Super Complication for $11 Million
The next most expensive watch in our list is $11 Million 18 Karat gold pocket watch made by Patek Philippe for Henry Graves Jr in 1933.
3. Patek Philippe Platinum World Time for $4 Million
This watch is actually a real watch as compared to last 2 watches. It was sold in year 2002 in US for $4 Million. It comes in variety of colors.
4. Vacheron Constatin Tour de L’lle for $1.5 Million
This watch is manufactured in Switzerland. It has 18 karat gold with blue sapphire non reflective glass. The name of the manufacturer is Vacheron Constatin.
5. Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon for $1.3 Million
Sky Moon is a masterpiece. The watch is very complex as it has so many features in it. It has date and moon phases with high precision timings.
6. Chopard Super Ice Cube for $1.1 Million
This is another watch from Switzerland. It is made up of 69 Karats of diamond. The watch is perfectly for woman and it is water resistant too.
7. Hublot Black Caviar Bang for $1 Million
Hublot Black Caviar worth $1 Million and it is made up of 18 carat white gold and black diamond. It came out in the year 2009.
8. Louis Moinet Magistralis for $860,000
From here on the watches in the list would cost less than $1 Million. Louis Moinet Magistralis is perfect watch for a metro sexual man.
9. Blancpain 1735 Grande Complication – $800,000
The special thing about this watch is that its strap is made up of crocodile skin. The case is made up of platinum.
10. Brequet Pocket Watch 1970 BA/12 for $734,000
The last most expensive watch in our list is Brequet Pocket Watch. The watch is 18 Karat gold with a sliver casing.
So these were 10 most expensive watches in the world.